photo bannerslimfont.jpg

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

March Wishlist





1) Floral Nylon Tricot Skater Dress from American Apparel: I've tried on this dress in black and peach in store and love them ( I plan on getting those too). But now they have them in floral and I neeeeeeed this one. It'll be perfect for spring/summer..I'm thinking with some little white sneakers. I want to look 12 ok?!


2) A Brown Leather Rucksack:  I've been wanting one for a while and I def need one for summer. I Found like the perfect one on Etsy (actually really close to this) but a picture of it was circulating around tumblr and it sold out. I'm just really into backpacks right now I'm having a moment…



3) Chunky Black Sandals: cause duh. 


4) Jeffrey Campbell Mallory Platform: I really want some wood platform sandals to wear with my AA thigh high socks I never wear. With like a floral dress… Also they'll look super cute with maxis this summer



5) BAGGU Leather Drawstring Bucket Bag: I love bucket bags + unlined leather = this bag is so chic. Simple, goes with anything, plenty of room. Need 


7) Birkenstock Arizona Leather Sandal: If you ever tell anyone I want these I'll deny it 


8) Nars Matte Multiple in Altai: I've been eying the multiple for a bit then they came out with the matte ones and I'm a sucker for matte. It'll be great for contouring. 



9) Frankies Mary Jane Bikini:  I love all of Frankie's kinis but this is my favorite.  Actually, I couldn't decide between this one or the oceanside bikini but now that Kylie and Kim uploaded insta pics in it, it'll be sold out in like an hour…. I'm really trying to step up my bikini game this summer but they're so expensive what the hell 








2 comments:

  1. That backpack is awesome, I'd love a Grafea one!

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete