photo bannerslimfont.jpg

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

March Favorites


NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream: I first got Stockholm and and Tokyo back in December when I heard someone say they were good and fell in love. So I went back and picked up Addis Ababa and Antwerp. As long as you exfoliate your lips and put a little lip chap on before you put these on they're so amazing. They last a long time and don't dry your lips and are just the perfect matte finish. And they smell good. AND they just came out with more colors which I'll probably end up getting.


 Maybelline The Buffs nude lipstick in Blushing Beige: Maybelline came out with a whole line of nude lipsticks, nail polishes, and blushes or something (they had a whole end cap at Walgreens and I was like NUDEEEE) and they're all amazing. I grabbed this one in Blushing Beige which is pretty close to Honeylove by mac which I also love but you can never have too many nude lipsticks. If you put your foundation on your lips before applying it it'll last all night.






Crystal Deodorant Stick:  So I'm 100% convinced deodorant causes cancer. It just cannot be good for you. I always make sure I don't have it on when I go to bed.  But I had heard about this stone deodorant for a long time and finally picked it up at walgreens.  It's aluminum and paraben free. All you do is wet it and rub it on. Nowwww I have pretty stinky pits if you know me..so I was really wary it makes me not sweat and I only smell a little lol like not where you could smell me. I also got another one thats lavender scented thats aluminum and paraben free so I put that on top. Such a hippie...
(omg my thumb nail looks disgusting)


Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Dark Circles Eraser under eye concealer: I've used this for a few months this is my second tube I love it. I always use it under my eyes and then use my beauty blender on it. Even on days where I'm not wearing a lot of makeup I'll still use this. When I'm really wanting to do some conturing I'll use it on the bridge of my nose, the middle of my forehead and under my bottom lip. Kathleen Lights on youtube does a really good tutorial with it  with a natural face and bold brows which is my go-to look.

Lypsyl lipchap: Do you remember saaphyri from flavor of love when she said lip chap? Ever since then that's just what I called it it just comes out. Comes natural lol. I love lip chap all kinds I don't understand how people don't have it on their lips all the time I HAVE to have it on. I go through all brands of course the best is burt's bees but this is actually better! It's from walgreens and like 2 dollars. My lips never get flaky and it has so much in it.

4 comments:

  1. nice products *_* your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great items!

    I'm your new follower on Bloglovin,check out my blog if you have time!
    Have a great day,
    www.devil-wears-gabbana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have a great blog. mind to check out my blog? maybe we can follow each other :)

    www.thebeautyyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely post and blog :)

    Would you like to follow each other?
    FantasyFashioned
    xoxo ♥

    ReplyDelete