photo bannerslimfont.jpg

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Sephora Pick Ups & Minimal Sandal Obsession

Quick lil post on what I picked up at Sephora recently. I'm currently in a (real) city that has one close by, so I went in and took a gander. I really needed new powder & primer and came out with neither. I actually went around just remembering things to go home and order because..well..internet? 

I did, however, get this mask I've had in my basket for a while. I couldn't decide between this one or the Boscia Luminizing Black Mask and this one was cheaper so... 


Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask

I've used it twice already and love it omg it like sucked all the shit out of my pores. Most of the blackheads of my nose are gone. So glad I got it. 

I was in line and going through all those mini things because I love mini things. I usually pick at least one thing in line just to try it. I got this lip chap which I've heard a lot of people use and love and..uhm..I can't express how obsessed I am It STAYS on my lips I'm constantly putting it on. I don't like rose things AT ALL or any floral scents for that matter but it's nice; I got the mint one because I prefer mint on my lips 
Smith's Minted Rose Lip Balm


as if I need anymore lip chap I have like 100 sticks. One day I'll stop saying lip chap but now right now.


So i've been super into the minimal sandal thing, I like minimal anything really. These are my newest ones 

River Island via Asos


Gap & Matisse Footwear
Forever 21




They're all so comfortable ESP the forever 21 ones. I'll be wearing those with pretty much every thing, heads up.









2 comments:

  1. I am literally obsessed with your sandals!!

    loyaltofashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovin' all your sandal purchases! need to check my local gap to see if they have the ones your purchased. thank you for sharing.
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete