photo bannerslimfont.jpg

Thursday, July 24, 2014

I'll stop buying makeup someday


 I've been making daily trips to Ulta.  Sorry but not really



Maybelling instant age rewind dark circle eraser: Just picked up another this is a staple of mine, except I got it in the palest color because i reallllly wanna highlight the under eye if you know what I mean
L'oreal Miss Manga mascara: I needed a new mascara and saw this new one. It's okay honestly 
Lorac POREfection mattifying face primer: I wanted to get something different other than porefessional just because I've used that for along time. I really like it it keeps my face matte for a long time 
NYX matte lipstick in Indie Flick: Been wanting an orangey red color, love it. This is the first matte nyx lipstick I've used and damn they're good!
NYX buttergloss in Creme Brûlée: This is also my first butter gloss and damn they're good too
L'oreal true match Lumi healthy luminous makeup: I wanted to get a drugstore foundation so that I didn't have to use my make up forever every day since it's expensive, and I realllllly like this
Real Techniques expert face brush: I was kinda over my other brush and decided to get this one since every one uses it, it's good.   
(wow my reviews are so descriptive) 
Real Techniques blush brush: I needed a new blush brush since SOMEONES dog chewed up my other one and wow I had been using an elf one and thought it was alright, but this one makes all the difference
Rimmel Natural bronzer: I've been needing a new bronzer for a while, and although I really want Nars laguna (one day) I decided to just get a cheap matte one and this one does the trick
Beauty Blender: needed a new one anyways but yet again someone's dog chewed up my other one. I got the pro one just cause it's black
Maybelline color tattoo shadow in bad to the bronze and barely branded: I've seen a lot of people on youtube use these esp bad to the bronze, and I love them. They don't budge throughout the day and they're a really good base 

and last but not least...

Eco Tools face contour brush: As I was looking for new brushes I came across this one and instantly thought of the Nars one that's ALWAYS sold out (and also expensive) and decided to give it a whirl. I'm really bad at contouring, like...really bad.  I didn't have too much hope for this brush but omg..it's so good. Even a baby could carve their cheek bones with this. Very good dupe for the Nars one.. and for $11 bucks 











3 comments:

  1. nice haul, thank you for the mini review for each item.
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need those tattoo shadows. I always purchase the mac paint pots but those colors are amazing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're really good! Yeah I've never used the paint pots but I feel like they're similar

      Delete