photo bannerslimfont.jpg

Friday, February 28, 2014

Something Meshy


 photo IMG_1738.jpg photo IMG_1795-1.jpg photo IMG_1740.jpg photo IMG_1799.jpg photo IMG_1806.jpg

Can we all just talk about how badly i paint my nails? That's terrible. I pretty much just paint my fingers and then wash it off in the shower..whatever. 


 photo photo-5.jpg photo IMG_1796.jpg photo IMG_1797.jpg photo IMG_1802.jpg photo IMG_1758.jpg

I've never had a body suit that fits me..ok well i've only had 3 my whole life but every one i try is too short for my torso. Even my american apparel one in a medium is a little too short, so i was shocked when this mesh number i got from forever 21 fit! Gives me hope. Because i love a good body suit. 

I got this blazer in the zara sale last month. They only had it in a medium but i went ahead and thought it would look alright oversized. I added this awesome belt i got on ebay for 5 bucks which totally came from like a western outlet. I've been loving these steve madden peep toe heels i got from piperlime. They just go so good with anything. I hope to get more peep toe heels this spring i'm diggin it. 



DETAILS:
Blazer: zara Bralette: Brandy Melville Bodysuit: Forever 21  Belt: eBay Jeans: American Apparel Easy Jeans Shoes: Steve Madden Clara Bagpack: H&M Rings: H&M

1 comment:

  1. Love this look, the white blazer is such a statement piece! I love mine, yours look lovely on you and love it teamed with the mesh to! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete